Olsen Tool & Plastics, Inc. is always looking for exceptional talent to join our team. If you do not see a current opening that fits your talent, please consider submitting your resume for review for unposted positions or for future openings.
Night Shift Position Available
As a valued member of our pressroom team, our overnight Mold Technician is responsible for setting up molds, secondary and auxiliary equipment and cycling in presses.
- Perform mold, cavity and material changes.
- Set up secondary and auxiliary equipment required for the operation.
- Set up work stations for optimum work flow.
- Stage molds for upcoming set ups.
- Cycle in presses in accordance with the set up instructions and customer specifications.
Physical Job Requirements
- Ability to spend 90% of the work day walking or standing.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. alone.
- Essential job duties require reaching, bending and grasping.
- Must have experience with setting up and cycling in plastic injection molds.
- Must understand machine process control and molding technology.
- Must have knowledge of various resins and other related materials.
- Able to follow instructions both written and verbal.
- Committed to maintaining a safe work environment for self and fellow employees.
- Basic computer skills.
Night Shift regular department hours are Monday – Wednesday, 7:00 pm to 7:00 am and every Thursday for 4 hours.
Overtime may be required. Work hours may be adjusted to other days of the week to meet production requirements and to accommodate holidays.